Thinking of hosting your next party at one of London’s most enviable addresses? OXO2, located at the heart of the South Bank, is an incredible venue for both private and corporate parties.
Within the venue you’ll find two gallery-style event spaces, which can be used together or separately depending on the size of your celebration. Both rooms benefit from understated interior design, with bright white walls, wooden floors and huge windows from which to enjoy inspiring views of the capital.
One of OXO2’s greatest strengths is its flexibility – the venue is ideal for private and corporate parties requiring branding or theming as it is a total blank canvas. Easily transform the space to suit your own colour scheme with intelligent lighting, or go a step further and add your own event theming throughout the venue. Past parties have seen the space transport guests to other worlds, from a secret garden complete with deck chairs and table tennis to Willy Wonka’s candy store.
- Exclusive hire of the whole venue from 6.30pm – 12am (bar and DJ finish at 11.30pm)
- One hour sparkling wine or Pimm’s reception held in the East Side
- Occasional furniture including poseur tables and stools, coffee tables and cube seats
- Guests move through to the West Side for dinner
- Round tables with white banqueting chairs
- Three course seated dinner followed by tea and coffee
- Unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks all evening
- Atmospheric colour changeable lighting and pin spots
- All staff, security and cloak room assistants
- DJ and disco lights
- Contemporary décor and design
up to 180 seated dinner dance
LEVEL TWO OXO TOWER WHARF, BARGEHOUSE STREET , SOUTH BANK , LONDON, SE1 9PH